Friday, March 30, 2007

Sotto Voce...

My dear friends in Christ, as we approach the 25,000 hits number, let me again offer my sincerest thanks to you all for visiting this site.

As part of the overall upgrading and renewal of this site, I have added 2 new features courtesy of Google let it be said which are purely experimental for now.

The first addition is to be found at the end of each page just under the hit counter and it carries breaking headlines in relation to the RC Church worldwide!!! Click on the headline and it will open in another window for you to read right away....

The second addition is to be found where you can see the picture of the late Pope John Paul II whose anniversary falls this coming week so all you need to do is click on any of the pictures under the title Pope John Paul II and straight away, a video clip will start to play on the blog instead of you having to log into youtube or anywhere else where the link is.

This should help you and if there are any difficulties using any of these features, plese let me know right away and I will attempt to resolve the matter straight away for you. I sincerely hope these additions will help you enjoy your visit to this blog...and get in touch with comments etc by clicking on comment envelope underneath...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Disclaimer

No responsibility or liability shall attach itself to either myself or to the blogspot ‘Clerical Whispers’ for any or all of the articles placed here.

The placing of an article hereupon does not necessarily imply that I agree or accept the contents of the article as being necessarily factual in theology, dogma or otherwise.

Sotto Voce