Wednesday, November 30, 2011

1st Week Of Advent (2011) - Wednesday

Daily Advent Prayer
“Lord, open my lips, and my mouth shall declare your praise.”




Daily Meditation
We reflect today on a promise of a day full of hope
of plenty, of peace. We ask for the grace to be open,
to respond to whatever the Lord is offering us in these precious days
of preparation and anticipation.
No matter how difficult our situation, we can trust in the Lord;
we can eat and be satisfied.
I shall live in the house of the Lord all the days of my life.

Closing Prayer
Lord of all,
you are a God of plenty, a Lord who provides
for us in our need.
As I begin these early days of Advent
help me to believe that you know what I need.
Give me the courage to listen to your voice
and the freedom
to open my heart to the graces you are
offering me to place my trust in you.